High-Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Crafts Capitol.
Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Stitching Foot (Patchwork Required Foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace.
- Can be stitched along the edge of a piece of cloth on the other piece of cloth, or sewing special effects in the cloth edge.
- The center of the presser foot with a special guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Align the two pieces of cloth with the guides in the center of the presser foot so that the exact stitches can be sewn.
- (Patchwork necessary foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace lace, you can along the edge of a piece of fabric accurately stitching on another piece of fabric, or sewing special effects in the fabric edge, the center of the presser foot with a special Guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Seam presser foot
- Seam fabric can be accurate, sewing stitching stitching, and lace installation.
- To fold a piece of fabric, opposite the opposite, and then ironed;
- Tighten the crease to the left side of the seam guide foot;
- Open the fabric after sewing.
Seam the two pieces of fabric
- Please put the edge of the cloth or lace, etc., on both sides of the guide alignment, face up;
- Guide the device against the seams and start sewing.
Sewing uniform seam edge
- Align the cloth edge of the fabric with the guide groove of the seam foot;
- Adjust the needle position so that the needle drop point is located at the ideal position from the cloth edge, and then lower the presser foot lift bar, lower needle
- Start sewing.
- 1 Stitch In A Ditch Foot
Can Fit All Low-Shank Snap On Machine:
(*If you have High-Shank machine, You need an Adapter)
Edge Joining Presser Foot
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Real time Visitor right now